Using the pallet wood for crafting any furniture item is the most useful and functional idea these days. With simple and rustic look, the pallets offer countless options to the customer to have customized bedding arrangement. Whether it is twin or king size, you can make any size and shape of bed. The pallets can be held together with extra studs and wheels to raise the height and comfort level. A cozy sleeping arrangement for both indoor and outdoor location has never been so cheap. The pallet beds take its roots from vintage wooden furniture but can be converted into modern Italian furniture trends according to your creativity and style.
The bed is not entirely made from pallets rather only bed frame is crafted from pallets joined together while the base is provided with wooden beams and frame. Here are steps involved in making a cozy bed to meet your sleeping needs:
How to Make a Wooden Pallet Bed Frame:
1. The pallets are washed, dried and coated with polyester paint or wax to get rid of expected infections and bacterial growth.
2. After cutting and joining them in L shape, the wooden beams are joined together to make a frame according to measured shape and size.
3. The angle brackets are used to screw both the upper and lower pallets in place and mounted to hang on frame while the ends are also sanded with sand paper.
4. The drawers can be built below the bed surface to enhance the storage capacity.
5. The bed can then be decorated with cozy mattresses and cool accessories like Led, Neon and halogen spotlights installed at proper spaces.
Imagination is never the limit. The size of pallet bed depends on the size of mattress and pallets of different sizes are cut and shaped together for uniformity. By extending the base length, a functional and cool book shelf can be created to provide both space and storage to the books. It offers a sustainable frame for bed along with extra style and comfort. Being abundantly available at free or reasonable cost, the wooden pallets can be shaped into any design with lots of cushioning and seating ideas.
The wooden bed frames and beams are very expensive and heavy to move from one place to another. To meet your basic need of comfort at extremely low price, the pallet beds have come with changing furniture trends according to individual mood and preferences. With never ending options, the pallets can be coated in any color or finish to meet the room interior theme.
The beds can be hanged against walls or ceiling or placed in one corner, choice is yours. They allow maximum space to the accessories as wall clock and photo frames to be hanged on back of the bed. The pallet headboard can be personalized to depict beautiful wall art or mirrors. Now whether you want to enjoy sun bath in winter days or spend nights in cozy and comfy bedding arrangement, all you have to do is bring a mobile pallet bed to your house.
Beds Made Out of Pallets.